Friday, January 7, 2011

Paper Monkey Mobile

I started this project months and months ago and then just laid it aside for other projects. I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about.

Well, two of my resolutions are to clear my house of clutter and to finish projects that I start in a timely manner. Well this little project has been sitting in a basket for a while and was always in the way. So instead of just shifting clutter I decided to just suck it in and finish it. and I'm so glad I did. Here's my paper monkey mobile!!
It hangs in front of the window over the changing table and I love it. I'm not crazy about the monkey since it looks more like an ape, but it's the only shape the stencil store had and I refused to hand cut that many little monkeys.
And I think this little guy likes it too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails