Thursday, August 19, 2010

Flower Rosette Corsage

A few weekends ago, hubby wanted to take my "nice" belly pictures. This is me at 36 weeks (I'm 38 now!)Well, I wanted some casual pictures, but also some nice ones. This black dress is about the nicest preggy dress I have but I wanted to spruce it up some how. So I decided to make this red rosette corsage. I used the same tutorial that I used when I made them with Sarah. Except this time, I made 6 of them, all red. They really are so easy to make.

Then I just strategically placed them on the dress. It looked great. And that red just pops against the green ivy in the back. Here's a close-up. We are very close now. Any wisdom on the transition from 1 to 2???

1 comment:

Cas said...

Breath and don't be hard on yourself. You will have bad days but keep telling yourself they will pass...and they will. Then before you know it you will have the hang of it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails