Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Some Simple Wedding Presents

Our friends, Jon and Maggie, just got married this past weekend. Here are the wedding presents that I made for them. One was an etched pitcher with their new initial and the other a set of dinner napkins with their monogram.

For the pitcher, I used etching cream and this tutorial. I had initially thought to freezer paper stencil the napkins because I'm slightly obsessed with that right now, but I ran out of time and decided to go with transfer paper instead.

As a surprise, I also put engagement pictures of Jon and Maggie on some of the napkins, also using transfer paper.

Congratulations Jon and Maggie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog rockie! i have recently found 2 links to your ideas. i will use them assuredly. keep up the creative work!

Cheryl @ a pretty cool life. said...

Glass etching has been on my crafty to do list FOREVER...great job!

Rockie said...

Cheryl,

check out my friend Sarah's blog, www.createstudio.blogspot.com for a good tutorial using etching cream.

Thanks for visiting and leaving some comment love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails